CSCMP will achieve success by concentrating on three broad goals that support the overall strategy. The goals focus on taking a leadership position in supply chain as a discipline, while creating value for customers and conducting business in a sustainable manner.
Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Provide leadership in developing, defining, understanding and enhancing the supply chain management profession on a global basis.
- Enhance member and customer value by providing content, education, research, networking, and clear communication.
- Operate with sound business practices that ensure financial health.
- Connect supply chain professionals in order to collaborate, improve their supply chain leadership skills, and support life cycle career development.
- Validate professional competency through levels of certification and professional development.
- Identify and conduct research that adds to the knowledge base of supply chain theory and practice.
- Create awareness of the significance of global supply chains to business and the economy.